Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Re decorating




Ok, Ok, so I know its been a while but we have been super busy. I am just finishing up my 3rd semester of nursing school and Edgar just recently went into a new business venture. It has been crazy......and on top of that, I am enrolled in an accelerated program at school so I will graduate in August of 2008. WOW!!! With all of that, we found time to redecorate. I made these curtains and the carpet is made up of carpet tiles. We put the design together. It is so bright and happy. I love it. (And so does Edgar. You can see he is thrilled to be in the pictures)

3 comments:

Elle said...

Looks great!!!

The Johnson's said...

I need to see your house. it looks cute. and you need to teach me how to make quilts. Edgar?

Ami Bethea said...

Hi Courtney!! This is Ami, from Block 1. I found your blog through Kenra's. She told me you wanted an invite to my blog so I emailed you one. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way! Your house looks cute. But I have a question - who is Edgar and who is Tristen? I'm confused. Anyways, it's good to see you and congrats on the accelerated program! I'm excited for you guys to be done early. Now you'll be able to help the rest of us who still have to wait until December...:)