Monday, July 7, 2008

WOW what a summer!!!


So, as many of you know I am in nursing school. Our school decided to do an accelerated summer program so that some of us could graduate in August. Well, I am almost done!!! As of today I have one more lecture day and 2 more clinicals. Of course I have to do 8 shifts at the hospital for my preceptorship but the school part is almost over!!!! I am super excited. That is just an update from us. I know that I haven't posted in a while but when I am finished school there will be a lot more activity on this blog. Edgar is taking me to Las Vegas when I finish and I am thrilled. I can't wait. I can finally relax and Edgar will finally have dinner cooked again and his clothes will be ironed. Those are two things that he hasn't had done from me in a while:( Poor guy. He is awesome and supportive and says he doesn't mind one bit at all. I love him:)

2 comments:

Elle said...

wewhoo! Godd job Courtney!!! Gald you'll be blogging more!

tiare said...

hi. found your blog off of someone melissa's. i'm adding you to our blog page. come visit us!
hope things are well.