Sunday, February 8, 2009

SOOOOOOOO Busy

Wow, it has been quite a long time since I've written. There has been quite a bit that has been going on. I'm still working as a Postpartum nurse . In fact, I was offered a job in the labor and delivery department but I turned it down. I just really love where Im at and I love all the girls that I get to work with. It really is awesome. I have to say that if any of you are thinking of getting into nursing that the schooling is horrible but the job is awesome. I wouldn't trade it for the world. (It is a good thing that Nate really encouraged me, ok, basically bribed me to finish nursing school. LOL.
Nate recently got a promotion at work. He now oversees Kentucky and Missouri along with Cali and AZ. He is very busy and always traveling. We have recently done some home improvement. We put an epoxy floor coating in the garage. I picked the color so it is a little bit feminine. Oops!!! I meant it to be a modern blue but it turned out to be girly. LOL. Poor Nate. I guess I am fired from color choices in the future. (In my own defense, he should have known before telling me to choose the color. I painted the master bedroom 5 times:))

No comments: