Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's been going on

Well, let's see. There hasn't been too much happening here in AZ. The weather has been great and Nate and I have both been working quite a bit. I was supposed to work today but I got put on call. I love being on call. As you all can see I have been sewing a lot. It is my new thing I guess. It keeps me busy. Nate and I have been finding a bunch of friends and relatives on facebook. It is pretty neat to see what everyone is up to these days. Well, we are going to play a game on the Wii so I guess I will have to write later.:)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love see what all the rest of the family and friends are up to. You are so good at everything you do. All the outfits you make, and decorating. Very talented. I wish I knew a few things about sewing. Sounds like things are going great for you and Nate.

Elle said...

ah, so jealous of your ability to sew. I really want my kids to wear cute clothes that I made, but not going to happen I'm afraid. Where did you learn to sew?

Tami said...

these outfits are super cute! How is it that you are so talented in so many different things? I swear, you could take martha stewarts place! We love you guys! By the way, i love the nurses uniform. Thank goodness things have changed, right!?