Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grocery shopping again

Well, even though I just went and have our food for the month, I had to go out again today. One of our local grocery stores was doubling coupons up to 1.00. This means that if you have a coupon for a dollar off, they will double it to two dollars. WOW! I definitely had to take advantage of this before the sale ended on this Tuesday. My total before coupons came to 185.23 and my total after coupons was 53.08. That is roughly a 71% savings. I thought that was pretty good!!! Almost all of the stuff that I bought are things that I can keep in the pantry. No produce or meat today.

1 comment:

Johnston's said...

i love when stores double! I've gotten into all this coupon craziness and love it! My best shopping trip was when i got $65 worth for $7!!

Miss you guys!