Monday, March 9, 2009

I hate being sick

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been very sick. I am actually going on my 3 week of being sick but am finally getting better. I had the flu with a temperature of 102.2. It was horrible. Now that the temp and sore throat are gone, I am starting to get morning sickness. It is hard for me to tell if it is part of the flu or part of the pregnancy. I am not sick enough to be in the bathroom but my stomach is just upset and churning from the moment I wake up until late afternoon. It is not a pleasant feeling. Poor Nate has been taking care of me. It is no fun for him. He wants to go do things and have fun and I want to lay on the couch all day. I feel like a big blob! Prior to pregnancy I used to run everyday for 45 minutes. When I found out i was pregnant, I stopped running because I was so afraid that I would cause a miscarriage. After we saw the heartbeat, I began running again and then I got sick about a week later. My life lately has been laying on the couch and watching tv. I don't even feel up to sewing or anything. Maybe in a few weeks I will feel better..........Hopefully:) Hope you all are feeling better than me!

No comments: